The PWC Kosmos 3-in-1 Marathon 2018 is just around the corner and we are looking forward to welcoming all runners and their support at Lake Umuzi for what promises to be another great event on the road race calendar.
For your convenience we have put together this list of all the things you need to know about the event.
- At the Makoro, Lake Umuzi South Bank on Friday, 9 March from 17h00 to 19h00 & Saturday, 10 March, 04h30 to 05h45.
- On Friday, pasta available at the registration area @ R40 per person.
- Will take place on Saturday, 10 March, 19:00 at the Makoro.
- All resident guests & athletes a complimentary access voucher to AquaZone Waterpark – valid for both days, i.e 10th & 11th.
- Open Saturday and Sunday, 10h00 to 17h00.
- If your company is still interested in managing a water point, please contact Meghan on 082 798 6065.
- Water, Powerade, Coke, Cream Soda and a Sanitech Toilet will be provided.
- Company to provide own snacks, branding and personnel.
- Water point for all 3 races – R5000
- Water point for 1 race – R2000
- All 3-in-1 entries before 1 February 2018 will receive a t-shirt
- Runners will receive confirmation of entry via e-mail. Please bring your entry confirmation, ID and proof of payment for registration
- 50% discount on Grand Masters entry fee. Discount not applicable to temporary licence holders
- No refunds for race cancellation due to inclement weather
- NO CHILDREN ALLOWED WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION
- Food stalls available
- Athletes completing their 10th, 15th or 20th race will receive a commemorative jacket
- For accommodation reservations and camp sites, please contact 087 233 5082
- The Kosmos 3-in-1 is a Comrades qualifier
- The race will be run according to the rules of the IAAF and ASA
- Obey all traffic officials and race marshalls
- No seconding will be allowed
- All athletes will participate at their own risk
- Proof of age (ID) to be produced upon request on day of race
- Registered athletes must wear full club colours
- 2018 licence numbers must be worn on the front and back of the vest, even if the race number covers it
- Temporary licences must be worn on the back of the vest
- Age category ID tags must be worn (back and front) by athletes competing for a category prize AND must be fixed on vest by all four corners
- The use of ipods/ earphones during the race will lead to DISQUALIFICATION
- As of 2018, permanent numbers will only be issued after completing 10 x 3-in-1 races. If your 1st 3-in-1 was prior to 2018 you will still qualify for a permanent number after completing 5 races.