Shirley Heavens – born Nomathemba Shirley Zulu in Barberton, Mpumalanga, is a 29 year old Singer-Songwriter now based in the Highveld in Evander.
She started recording in 2010 but mostly recording deep house music. Her interests is genre variations such as Jazz Hop, Contemporary Jazz, Lounge and Deep House Music.
Her musical background deeply embedded in Jazz and the Blues with her latest offering: #MyColorIsYellow.
She has released the following singles:
- A Zulu Serenade (Massive Recordings)
- Lizwi (Massive Recordings)
- Sekwanele (Massive Recordings)
- Wanderlust (Massive Recordings)
- Nginake (DNH Records)
- Misleading Me (DNH Records)
Join us for a deep house session on Saturday, 31 August 2019